projkt

Here a few visuals I took for my school project.
It was on sculptures but anyway did managed to take random stuffs also and 
camwhores as well. Hehehe.
It's been so long since I ever had a post with so many visuals.
Hah! Must be too lazy to bring my camera out! Heh.

Enjoy for now. 

 Khais, le classmate.
 Thought it was pretty cute of having pandas to show their promotions,
and also cute to have them cross-legged too.

 Rudy brought along his longboard.
 This was one of the benches with weird seating along Marina Bay.
Thought this was the most appreciable for me.
 Me and Khais :D

 Formal seating on a bowl-like bench! 
 Posing posing with large sculpture.
Got to cover my face cause I was laughing real hard and my veins
are popping out. Lol. 




 Classic pose.

Well, these two are my favorite people I hang around in school.
My school just started, and friends I made last year have all parted into different course.
Kind of regret cause I wished I had sticked to my initial decision and stay
with Hui ting forever but it's cool.
I hope I can stay satisfied like I was last year.

Till then. Mwah!

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour