Thought

Hey guys, place pretty dead for past few weeks, sorry.
Been enjoying ebooks at the moment, busy with school, fasting full for this ramadan,
shopping for clothes for my festive occasion basically.

Anyhows, I am intending of changing into another blog.
I guess I happened to look up my former posts, I came to a realization
I am no longer that person. Not entirely but almost.

Plus, it's best for my outlook... I supposed.
Like my lecturer said "Employers already know you virtually way before the interview"

I sound pretty serious but Ha ha just wanted a new chapter,
you know.. Enlightenment? Yes, that!

I will place the site here soon, contemplating on which platform to use still.

Till then, xx.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour