Homemade

[Photo from my instagram]

Earlier in May, I've started to eat Clean, real clean like fruits and lean meat.
Mostly due to my obsession in getting thinner and fit at the same time.
I was having doubts at first about changing my diet intake. But it certainly has effect on me.

You could feel your body change within a few days being in the diet, and also you
have the motivation and willingness to do excel well in your exercise.
I drop a few pounds just by eating clean and doing some cardio at home.
I'd made my own workout planner which I am following pretty religiously. And it's
helping a hell lot.

 I am so jealous of National Service men in Singapore who have regular
schedule of their workout and proper diet. I guess as a woman here, I should be responsible
of what I eat.  Thereby, I believe in making your own meal cause you've the control of
how many carbs, sugar, vitamins and proteins go inside your body.

Like in the picture of this post, it's a simple sandwich with vegetable, tomatoes and for the protein, I actually use minced beef. Not exactly clean cause of the beef but negotiable as there
are more vegetables than the red meat itself.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour