cut-off dress

I know this trend has been running for a year and plus now.
But can't help but talk on how good it looks on any type of body.
To me, it looks very sleek yet casual, that is why it catches my eye.
What I meant was it could be used for multiple kind of occasions, which I like,
which also means save on cost! 

I picked out a few pretty pieces from Shopnastygal.
Which is a online boutique based in America which is very known to many youths across
most continents in the world. 

Well, what I do if I am buying things especially from the European or American sites,
I will always choose Smoochiezzsprees, definitely not worth if you were to buy 
a few things and have to pay a full amount for shipping whereas you spree with them,
you get to share the shipping fees with the other people who join in too! :)

As for the cutoff dresses,
I prefer a little latex in material for stretchability, which I know
local blog shops usually have them in just cotton, which is not really good as 
it won't really fit to your body curve doesn't it?
I mean every girl has different body curve.

(SGD 73.80)



(SGD $60.91)

I will definitely buy on of them in the near future,
at the moment, I'm using hard saving cash on organizing my messy room. 
Hahahahahaha! Ciao!

Popular posts from this blog

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour