tag replies

Peixin: EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT OK! :) WE STILL GOT ORAL!
Mwahahahahaha, I want to be a study geek for now, would you be my study guru,
Peixin Chng?

labibah: HI! your hat is nice. oh and i like the singapore zoo.
Yea i like the Singapore zoo too, minus off the smell there.

labiba: where do you usually shop your clothes? im curious. its hard to find some stuff in the uk.
I'm living in singapore so I shop in singapore, either that, overseas shopping!

hi: where did you buy your harem pants?
I am selling another pair, you want?

maria: Hang in there yeap. Maybe it's just a phase, a time to find your new self.
Are you okay, yourself? I'm sorry, im not longer on msn.
Do update me about your life.

siti: hi, do u mind sharing, where did u get that patterned harem pants?=)
I am selling another pair, are you interested?

Reader: You share the same birthday as Angelina Jolie! You're waaaay better than her though. :)
OMFG, that's true coincidence that I share the same birthdate as her.
but i'm better than in what sense?

fidah: hello mastura! eh i think you v skinny from ur picturesssssss!
Hey fidah, I think I am so fat that I have difficulties wearing my clothes sometimes.

farihin: wtf your chem teacher wears that shirt specially for your bday surprise or is that he's actual work apparel? 0___________0
No, he's a douche bag like that.

☮N: heyho mastura! i luv reading your bloggeh woggeh. idk where i found it, but yeah, i landed on it some time ago and its kewlzah. heh. anyway, happy belated seventeen birthday :>
Thanks, through links I guess? :I

Natalia: Hahaha don't think you have any idea but the letter 'a' on your banner with the eye is a satanic/occult symbol. It stands for the eye of ra. Go google it.
I KNOW. I LIKE THE SIGN BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE IN IT.

unbeliever: I can't believe you drink. But, i don't care, You're still ****ing cool. LUV YA!
H3H3H3H3, THANKS. YOU HAVE TO HATE TO BELIEVE IT.

Rynn: hey, i bet coloured contacts would suit your big gorgeous beautiful eyes ^^
My eyes are too huge for it, if so, what color do you think?

reader: I love your blog, please update more. your posts are yummy delicious! ;]
You ate them? Nyahahaha, sure will.

Danielle.: Like the "You bunch of peabrains" post (Y) : )
Glad it helped other people feel better about themselves. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour