x

hey girl, i wish all your future dates will suck the hell out of your vagina.
and if any your dates are the playful type, they should try sucking and licking
your vagina up with sour and cream or curry. you're so cheap. your wear the same shit
all the time, you look like you don't bathe at all, you look dirty, your face is filthy,
your saliva looks like freaking cum, you think you are like omg-i-totally-rule-all-the-boys,
you are forever rubbing your boobs on guys hoping they will be turned on,
you think putting your smelly arms on every guy's shoulders and take pictures is cool,
you think you can suck up to everyone, you're so fugly, you think taking photos with your fucking tongue out will make any guys turn out, you think kissing another girl makes you a lesbian and then make guys think "lesbians are hot" and then regard yourself as one,
you're hopeless, you think being with cool people makes your cooler,
you think all the boys could be yours, you look like you're on drugs all the time,
you think eye-lining your whole fucking eyes will ever make your eyes bigger,
you look like your belong to the thrash, did your "mom" pick you up from there? I bet so.
Stop harassing anybody I know or I like or I love.
I hope, just hope, that you would read this, and know how much I hate you,
even though I do not completely know you, but I hate you a lot,
you're one of the reason which left me completely hanging, almost emotionless for months.
I swear I will rip your face apart and then fucking curse you that all the
guys you are going to date with also rip apart your cheap smelly vagina.

oh my god, I am so fucking angry.
FUCKING ANGRY FUCKING ANGRY.
I hope everyone knows who. Such a major cunt face.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour