updates

- Halfway done with holiday homework. :(
- Received a lovely mail from Francisca from Jakarta, thanks.
- Bought a new pair of shoe-boots from topshop in impulse. GOODBYE $XXX
- Bought my toms shoes look-a-like, well, mine is eco-friendlier. :>
- Been up with t-shirt designing lately.
- Depending a lot on films.
- Misses writing on foolscap. :/
- Bought a new college-like blazer for the fun, GOODBYE $XXX.XX

Yea, as you can see I don't really know how to save.
I had to bluff to my mom that I bought my things from flea markets.
If she know the real price, she'd probably sliced me off.
I am currently eye-ing on a wedges heels which I saw on
a Korean site, which look almost exactly like Jeffrey Campbell's!
I am so so so so tempted.
I begged my sister to use her school's claim for two doc martens boots.
The new version one and an original version one.
I am so mean when it comes to government money.
I hope it's a success. I mean free new doc'martens boots, hey hello?
Who will ditch that offer?

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour