blog

:< NO FOLLOWERS FOR FAKEKILL.
HOW SADDENING. ONLY ONE.

Anyhows, follow wolfberry.tumblr.com
if you have a tumblr acc, go make my day.

Right, a e-mail asked which friend's or unknown sites I'm always visiting.
Well, quite a number actually. Duh, bloghopping.
I shall name a few. Don't ask why I like refreshing your blogs.
And dont be flattered. Haha.

1) Danny▲ - You have amazing layout and thus, purple is the shit.
2) Andrew - There's something about your blog.
3) Tyson Limmy - Cause he's a cute dog himself.

A few more.
A lot of fashion blogs.
A lot of music blogs.
A lot of bike blogs.
A lot of tumblrs.

Ahhhhh. updates soon.
It's unbelievable, my braids are still intact and neat.
even though countless washing. :>

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour