school

Photobucket

Hello world.
I caught up with Kok Osawa,Raj and Tan Ian just now. :)
Talked about their life in ite, glad to see them enjoying their
courses, and it's so funny cause they are
already thinking of owning bikes when they are like 17 only. Pfft.

I remembered I joked to them this,
"Eh, I feel like quitting sheesha already, my lungs
isn't feel so good these days, but I think I want to start smoking cigs."
Then awkward silence...

then, all of them together "YOU WANT ALL OF US TO PUNCH
YOU IN THE FACE OR NOT?"
A major -.- to that.

School was boring today, I can't remember no shit
except Temasek poly open house, was so packed then I don't remember
a thing the guide told us, Lol, waste my time.

K bai.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour