swing


Hello readers, I don't know if its only me but blogger's appearing all in codes
and not pictures. Well, mine does. Same goes to my facebook.
Firefox must have hated me so much, I am so sorry firefox for whatever I have done to you
that made me you feel so angry, maybe I should try to
use your brother's browser called "waterfox". Okay, fuck myself, for being so lame.
I've made a wishlist under my profile unit in case you don't notice.
I posted up for the fun not to show off, cause its want list.
It keeps me aware of my money and keeps me how to manage money. :)

Oh in any case, any of you tried to contact me.
My phone's down, I am un-contactable at all.
For once, I feel like a bangla who have just arrived on Singapore
to do construction work. Help uh. :(

School sucks today, was caught eating fucking strawberry polky in physics class
and the teacher wanted to confiscate it and say "I will never return you back"
that means he wanted to eat it up too, I don't mind him asking for a stick to eat you know.
I stole biscuits from Kenneth, like 3 handfuls of biscuits,
omg, I kept eating like crazy in class. I am a pig in disguise.

By the way, I tested my parent's patience minutes ago.
Me: "Eh, I feel like doing piercings eh, should I get lips or eyebrow"
Mom: "You want me to slaughter you?"
Me: "Then we will kick you out of the house and you're be homeless"
Me: *Stunned face* "So heartless one! but I got piercings on my teeth eh how? hehe"
Mom&Dad: *act never listen*

And I saw my cbox just now, and saw...

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
(i bet my boyf must be like wowwoowee when he sees this)

Alright babai for now.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour