kool kat



Hello moonshine, It is pretty long since I have pictures in one single blog post.
I recently went out, with good chinese friends. :)
Met up with William and Edwin later in the night too. Double happy.

I wore my DIY chanel shirt out. Ha ha ha, it sure gave Kok Wai a shock cause
he thought it was originally from the shop itself. Ha ha ha.
I drew the Chanel sign on a Giordano white shirt. Joke.
We supposed to meet at 3.30pm but was dragged till 5.30pm
which got me really pissed at first. Honestly, their planning sucks big time.
We had our roaming around and sheesha.
The sheesha was awesome, especially made for us cause Kok Wai knew the boss there.
And charged us a little cheaper. :)

Okay, last night was awesome. :)


1) Hi Tan Ian! 2) Kok Wai! :)

Andrew Ang.

Brendan Seow

1) Hamzah hip hopper. >:8)


1) Hi Edwin! 2) Hi William with new piercings.



We're cuter than you.

Hi Faye (puffer fish)

The sheesha tastes like lemon and milk mix.

We're fierce people, ya' know. :)

Bye.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour