decay


Meow-lo!
Been disappearing for a bit, due to assignments.
I know it's an occasional reason to ditch blogging but eh really, 
when you're in tertiary schools like poly or private, assignments really
gives you the headache and the urge to commit suicide.

Nah, not literally.
I just really really wish this semester to end, I would like to pamper myself
and meet with whoever my beautiful friends that are left.
Dying to have some fun like some kids are already having the priority to. 


To be honest, I'm pretty much proud of myself for not quitting too soon
like a number of my schoolmates did.
Big thanks to my friends who are able to make me through this.

My grandma recently passed on, her beautiful still surfaced in my mind 
now and then, how much I missed her simple dish of fried chicken and rice,
how she scolded my mom continuously for not feeding me and 
how much she pamper me before her dementia. 

Ah, I owed so much appreciation for her, I just didn't made extra effort for it.
So guilty, that I am going to use this as a life lesson of not taking
people for granted. 

Enough emo nemo words.
Shall post my stupid end of semester project to you guys soon.
Well, if you're into interior design and architecture. Lol. 

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour