wise words


Hi, I got my hair cut anyways.
Not pretty happy cause I am not used to having short hair. 
But hey, many compliments since my split ends tragedy are finally gone.

School's pretty hectic, as usual.
The work keeps adding up, so does the pressure...
Basically, just pretty busy.
Of course still able to squeeze time for my lovely friends and my own personal space.

Can't wait for this semester to end basically, I would prolly
have my normal life back, like finally.

Gosh can't wait to actually catch up with so many people
who have been always there for me, giving me the world's best advices to 
help me feel better. 

Hah, and I came to conclusion. 
Maybe I am not at all made for any relationship.
You know where it's like you already tried so hard, unable to show your 
true potential fully, but still, however,
you'll end up hurt, it then gets so numb, it doesn't get to you,
but still hurt as fuck somewhere inside and somehow wishes it would never ever ever 
happen to you again?
Yes that feeling.


Anyhows, those who are in a relationship still,
Mas's advice is to stay committed and give each other trust and space.
Girls, I know we may be a bit paranoid, but do let your men
have their personal space. 
Well, ESPECIALLY when you both are not even married.
Don't leech on him like as if you both have 5 kids and married.
Cause if he isn't a douche, at the end of everyday, he would still
make an effort to talk to you and say to you that he loves you. 

I am so proud of friends in my Facebook, flaunting their
boyfriends/girlfriends all over. It's heart warming to see young couples 
being so happy. I, too, once had that happiness.

(And those who thinks it's an emo post, it's not!)



Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour