FUN DAY

Long overdue but thought it would be nice to share.
NAFA Fun Day, few weeks ago, it's an event created by my school
to let students stress-free however that isn't really true cause assignment week
is like few weeks later. pl0x.

I dread the sun at first, but nothing beats great company.
Here are few of my schoolmates and classmates. 
They're an awesome bunchhhhhhhhhh.



Here are my schoolmates from different majors.
Yay us, future interior designers/furniture designers/object designers/exhibition designers and architects! ;)


1) Two "gays" Alfred and Joel. 2) Paulllllllll! :)




This guy must have the most credits of me staying on.
Who has always been there to help me feel better, come out with the worst jokes
that never fail to make me laugh. Give me great advices and never fail to make me
feel better about my self-being as well as my future.
You're the best, Khais.
You deserve wayyyyyyy more what you have now. 
Hahaha, best bro like 4evaaaaa. 


 Khais > June > Me

1) Me > Shahren > Arwin 2) Alex > Me



Yay such a sweet photo of me and my bro! :8)



Till then, xx.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour