youtube


Hello, I am sure not a lot of you know that I am actually
 a Youtube junkie. Nothing special, I am sure some are too.
Here are a few of my favorites based on category
thus I've subscribed too! :)
Make-up Tutorial > Clothes Inspirations > DIY > Local Gags


Make-up:
It has to be hands down Michelle Phan Youtube make-up tutorials. 
I discovered her through Xiaxue's Youtube actually.

This is one of her latest tutorial, ok girls, learn some new products
rather than narrowing to MAC and stuffs.


Another tutorial videos which I like is also
Tried & Tested by Clicknetwork, I thought it is actually
a clever idea to have someone to test out before
actually buying the products.. like what works, what doesn't.

Here's a latest video from Tried & Tested by Shu An.


For Clothes and Inspiration:
Jenn's Youtube videos - Clothes Encounters.
I love her accent and her wide smile,
And she's def a great young stylist.

Here's a latest video of hers.


For DIY Products:
Evelina Barry's youtube,
most favorable Youtubers which I admire, everything
is simply so neat!
Nuff' said, her DIYs' are amazing.

Here's a latest video.



Online Shop's video:
 would be STYLENANDA youtube.
Extreme love them and their videos, their shop.
Ahhh... Park Sora is damn adorable.

This is not the latest but here's video of Sora's adorable voice. lol.

And expected, immediately downloaded the App after seeing this.


Like I said, adorable Park Sora.

Okay, I am not being biased but Park Sora's my favorite among the other models
in Stylenanda, yes they're familiar in many blogshops or sprees,
it's cause nobody actually credit them. Which is sad.
Here's a last video of the models in Stylenanda.


//////////////////////////   Local   ////////////////////////////

Fun and gags.
MunahHirzi Youtube has to be number 1 list for sure.
I mean they're very mutual to all races which I like,
I mean they talk bad about all races even their own
so no winners or anything.

I like and they're really funny
especially this one,I just can't stop laughing
so hard over the Chinese Opera.
Super hilarious.


I don't really enjoy Noah Yap's videos.
So sorry, no offense to all his fans and all,
 maybe cause I know him personally last time in secondary school,
therefore I don't find him funny at all.
I mean I would prefer watching and chuckling to Steven Lim's dance videos.


But DeeKosh's pretty funny too.
I thought he reminds me a little of itskingsleybitch just Singaporean version



I guess I get all pretty covered, so here's my favorite
Korean boy band, Bigbang to end this post.
OMG, JUST LOOK AT HOW INCREDIBLY PERFECT
T.O.P (Turqoise suit) AND TAEYANG (Black suit with metal armor)
So handsome I can't even tank.


Coming to Singapore real soon but I am giving it a miss cause
I plan to focus on my studies, thus tickets are sold out by the second day.
Not as bad, do you know in Korea, their tickets are sold out like 15mins after
it's available to buy, so imagine, 400'000 seats gone in 15mins, that's fucking awesome.

Alright, thanks guys.
Formspring me anything by the side bar. :)


Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour