ONE YEAR


We're one year! 

I know it may not be biggie to some but Damian and me has pulled through 1 year together
with minimal fights (mostly was because of misunderstanding), but end of the day still
love each other super much like how we did on day 1, which was 18th june 2011.

IMO, I do not believe in breaking up and patching back up, cause to me 
the feeling would be different towards your partner.
How do I put it, judging from past experiences I guess?
It's not the same when you get back together, I did told Damian about this matter before,
I like how he would ensure me fully that he wouldn't cheat on me or 
go back his words or break up with me for small reasons or no reason.
How charming. 

Okay, downfall is he's in his army now, can't wait for his release, 
treat him something nice to eat! 
Onomnomnomnom! Can't wait! :)

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour