Inspiration #2: Park Sora

Park Sora,
 most people would know from Stylenanda or at least, seen her 
pictures promoting clothes before.
I've been admiring her for some years now.
Ain't she so flawless and so pretty?

Yes I know, most people known Koreans as plastic surgery and all.
BUT, their plastic surgeon sure did a pretty amazing job.
So pretty and so hard to resist, I mean if I am loaded with moolahs,
I would definitely fly off to Korea and have face surgery and make similar
like those Kpop or Kmodels faces. I would, despite all pain.

Here's a few more spam of this chio Park Sora.
Haha! AND, cause idolizing Kpop girls are too mainstream,
I shall be captivated by Korean model for one of my top favorite online shops.






OMG, would die to look like her. 

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour