Hello everybody!


As mentioned earlier, I bleached my ends, impromptu decision.
It wasn't very obvious at first cause I dipped out the bleach with a what-i-thought was a dull color 
(ash blonde) but I was wrong. The more I wash out, the more brighter it gets,
Turning to a light brown towards the blonde side.
That's good cause I will be dying to pastel colors pretty soon.

Yes, I know it's very typical now, but I would really want to try to
see how my hair would look like my favorite colors like Turqoise, Baby pink
and Deep violet. I mean, able to see your favorite colors will make me enthused
about my day the moment I wake up right? Hahaha.

If you guys are intending to do dipped hair dyes too like how I did mine.
You guys should, honestly, I recommend you to do a slightly more pricey salon to
do your bleaching so that they could help you bleach it out more naturally, IMO.

And where should you buy your pastel colors?
I got mine from Byoot Station
(This is not an Ad)

They sell numerous of colors from different major hair-dye brands
like Manic Panic, Directions La Riche and even vegan hair chalk just for people
who are fickle-minded!
They are even intend to bring in more dye brands across the globe.
Pretty amazing eh? Do check them out,
I am not sure if they do ship out of Singapore but do ask for a request,
cause they do have some awesome bundle deals and such! :)

Next post will be exciting links of stuffs which 
I found online, cheap deals, I promise! :)

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour