Recommend me

(#flowercrown)

Sorry for not posting a lot lately, and I've been receiving silly formspring sentences,
I don't reply cause they are merely sentences or messages rather than questions.
Some are so ridiculous. But I like receiving questions asking this and that, 
I like helping, really. :I

Right, I've been busy with my vacation module, I guess I am already a confirm
in Environment Design, personally, have no idea why I took that course
instead of my initial plan of Interior Design, well, I guess I like plants and shit. 
And my lecturer said Interior Designer is WAYYYY too mainstream.
So, I guess I'm half-hearted. 
Do you guys know who's in Environmental Design in anywhere?
Do tell me! I want to know their experience! 

I've been shopping online much, I know it's the GSS period here,
but I feel I could find prettier stuffs online thus cheaper. Meh.

I bet some girls agree with me please!

Anyhoos, I would like to ask your opinion on face foundations.
My face is a little normal to a tad oily skin, almost natural but 
prone to allergies.
My past foundations (by order) Revlon > MAC > Giorgio Armani.
Apparently my GA is almost gone, thus buying again $$$$$$$$. 
But it's an absolute favorite foundation for me, especially Designer Lift.

Please don't say me YAYA for buying expensive foundations.
Cause my face damn sensitive, I tried Revlon's at first,
doesn't work for me cause I will get visible pimples after usage,
same for MAC, though less pimples, but would caked up after
hours of using it thus humid weather in Singapore.
As for Giorgio, though humid and perspiring, it stays,
and stay matte as possible, well, goes for the price,
but I am looking for something that works like that,
and also cheaper. Anyone knows? :)

Do formspring me! 

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour