blog changed

Hello guys.
It has been some years where I actually had the time and heart to 
make my blog presentable... ok, basically go revive my HTML code skillz.
No biggie. 
Recently kinda fall for pink, it makes me somewhat happy.
Ok, initially hated pink very much, I still do, mainly magenta and hot pink.
But baby pink is fine to me.
Ahahahah its either that or the feminine hormones are finally getting into me. 

Most of my readers, if there are still loyal ones still.
Do notice changes here, yes, I added a few things here.
I wanted to make this blog even person so I finally decided to share songs
in the "Radio Kit" tab,
and also sell some of my items which are no longer used or never worn out before
which is under "Marketplace" tab.

Ah, and also portfolio tab, I am not being a show off or anything,
I just want people to know about my past projects and know what I am capable of.
Thus hire me for such capabilities I could do to help benefit their company.
And of course for portfolio purposes.

If you or anybody you know needs help in advertisement or blog or banner,
well, you don't have to look no further.
do email me: sleepnowandforever@hotmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour