visuals


 1) Teppan yaki @ NEX Serangoon.
My friend KokWai works here, the food here are awesome, 
definitely putting PepperLunch into great shame. 
Non-Halal certified, as there's pork and such.

2) "Durian shoes" like what the uncle called it. Ha ha.


 1) Two pretty liquors smiling at ya'.
Got pretty wasted with JackDaniels, was with my boyfriend and my friends
while drinking them but when comes to Bacardi, it got awesome when it got 
mixed with lime and coke. Just awesome...

2) Part of my room.  


 1) Favorite watch.

2) The jewelries which I handcrafted out. 


1) UNGRND Hacienda Monk Leopard Mix Pointed Toe Creepers
best buy of the month. hehehehehehhehehe.

2) A small view of the shoe rack. 


1 & 2) Damian drew "Tyler the creator" for me with just a black marker.
He knows Tyler The Creator is my current favorite star, he drew for me infront of me
and voila, oh my god, my boyfriend is so talented like that.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour