thou shalt see


 School has been rather busy, I hardly have anytime to actually pamper myself. How about you guys?

I had a bad start this week.
I screwed my presentation for history.
Ok, you guys have to realize how much I do enjoy history, I am bad with names and so with years so History is like a no-go for me.

So full of assignments, even my festive celebration - Hari Raya,
I only went family gathering like twice. Too much assignments, it's so hard to even hang out of the house.


I shall post some photos of my cute classmates, they're so cute even though like majority of them are foreigners. Though at first, hard to  find any communication, but now I can definitely see my class finally as a team. Yay us!

Anyway, I might be opening some  temporary online store to sell some items,  I am in need of cash to be honest, school materials are not cheap at all.  AT ALL. 

Woah sianz, every week need to buy things for model-making and shit, I do not know how am I gonna cope this for like the whole year!

Wish my luck, hurry!

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour