Nation's pride


Hi readers, well, if there are still readers.
I am so so so so sorry about the real lack of replies, well, my school
finally started, and it's already so damn busy. I hate it cause the timetable is cocked up.
Most of my classmates are foreigners, some conversation gap there somehow.
But who cares, these are the people I am gonna see throughout the year.
Otherwise, I might be changing course... Haha. We'll see.

So, National day's a few days back.
I did managed to sneak out sometime to be spent with Damian,
mainly its cause of the fireworks, I don't know, I feel fireworks have that cosmic meteor feel to it.
I like it and I thought it would be nice to you were to watch
wonderful stuffs with the people you love deeply.
So it was good, even though the crowd's a mess.
And I didn't rent a lens or flash or what sort. 
I thought I would want to test out my skillz.

So here are a few of the photos. Ciaoz.














Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour