DEADMAU5




So Deadmau5 live in Singapore very 2 months ago, 6th May? Ahahahaha.
It's super packed cause it's very rare to have awesome deejays or even bands to actually
come to small country like Singapore.
I mean even if I was a celebrity, I'll be like "Fuck singapore, let's go elsewhere bigger".
You get my drift? :l 

As you can see, I am a very lazy blogger, not totally lazy, just could not find the time
to actually upload, wait, wait a little longer for the photos to actually be uploaded in photobucket.
Besides, it suck, any other photo hostesses you guys could recommend me? Ha ha.

I am really looking forward to a lot of deejays and artists coming to Singapore.
Like the big event coming in September. Hehehehehhehehehe.

Here the photos taken by my camera, not really good quality but I did
try to play with the settings and mode. 
Not in order, hope you guys enjoy. 

Ah, I added a few little captions under the photo so you guys won't get lost. Ha ha.
You know its been so long since I've blogged that I even feel awkward writing these.
Ha ha, fuck me, I'm done.

Saw Farrera while in the crowd. 
That was the first time seeing her in person actually and we were dancing together alr. Hahaha!

Deadmau5's ghostly entrance.
I went with my sissy.
More like, she sponsored. 
Two girls I'd made friends with! :)
This is my sis, after the concert, explains the trash lying around.
A decent photo of Deadmau5 set, pretty sick isn't it? It was pretty hard for me to take a decent shot,
cause everyone's pushing and jumping cause the songs were just so sick.
Farrera again and moiiii.
I wanted to take alone with the set at the back then these two German dudes wanted to take a photo too.
Well, I'm like okay with it.
Just so proud of my steady hands at times. 




Sweating like pigs in the pit. Was crazy but truly, enjoyable.
What's next? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour