Wedding Day #2

This is the second day. The Marriage.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
QTS TOTALLY.
Photobucket
Photobucket
                    That's me and some abandon kitten, it was so cute.
 Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Favorite family ever. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So how do you guys think about my wedding photography? 
I'm new to it, I tried to set the setting right and dramatic. 
I taught myself and also ask around for tips to get the photos I want.
I asked the bride, which is my cousin, if she likes the outcome of the photos,
she's in love with it and she even had it profile pic.
Well, like most you guys think, cause she's my cousin, she wouldn't want to spoil my ego,
therefore, I would like to hear from you, I thought of putting this into my portfolio 
for my future studies. 

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour