3 important guys in life

Well, in life, you meet hell a lot of people. So, my past, well, almost 18 years.
I've met through a lot of different kind of people, be it annoying ones, or nice ones,
or funny ones or sensitive ones or paranoid ones... I do appreciate all of them,
those who entered my life, those who are still hanging in it and of course,  those who left my life.  

I would like to.. well... not totally dedicate this post for them, almost for like, 
an appreciation post for them.
I believed these 3 guys know about my inside out and these guys are ALWAYS there for me. 
They're always there to build me up all over again.
Yes they're all guys, I do, at first, believed it would be awkward telling guys a girl's problems.
However, they do understand me, they always console me, trying to cheer me up... basically
like what other girl friends would help me to. 
No, they're not gay or anything, they're just like brothers, really.
And I am not dating or in any relationship with any of them, I won't do so
if it only would break the whole friendship chain. 

And if some of you wonder why it seems like I do not have any close female friends.
Well, I used to. But somehow, I just cannot get things right being friends with girls,
all girls are sensitive, so am I. It would be hard for me, plus the fact I am so gullible.
I just basically..
Photobucket
....can't have any girl friends at the moment or forever.


So back to the point,
Firstly, the most important one would be
Wong Kok Wai, Snoopy.



Most definitely my first ever person I would rely on, favorite 
one out of the rest.  
He may be a little cocky with his words but he gives the best advices on Earth despite
low on experience. I just love telling him my stories and gossips, he would just feel the same way
and tell me his too. Bitchings with him are the ones I always look forward to. :D
I really have to thank god for making me meet such a kind and loyal person. 


Next we have... 
Ian Tan
</span><span class=


the most forgiving person I've ever known, he never gets angry at me at all, despite I knew his natural instinct is to actually get
angry with someone who's just pick on him once. 
And, he's the kind that listens to my problems, comforts me and all, 
I would really envy whoever gets in a relationship with him in future.
A Really nice guy, so those who betrayed his kind soul in the past, should go have their vaginas cut open, seriously, I'll help.


Last but not least is
Brendan Seow

We argued and fought for countless of times,
empty conversations for few months before but definitely 
get back as to the right track again, currently is pretty neutral,
we still do fight and argue over petty matters. He's being
a mini bitch that's all. But thing's are cool, he can make me laugh and make me happy just by listening to his lame ass jokes
which most people won't find it funny but I do. 
Good listener, stupid advices in return but also definitely feel
safe around him.


So these are the three, anyway, for the past few years blogging,
it has always been about them. Hahaha,
I supposed it sure shows how damn much I love all of them a lot.
I miss them all. Seriouuuuuusly.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour