out with the boyz

Hello everyone, have you guys been appreciating my long absence?
Hahaha, kidding, i just couldn't make time to actually update. 
Serious serious, I've got a lot packing in my schedule. 

And, I got a new laptop, hip-hip-hooray for that!
But I don't quite know what to do with it, the IT fair was the one who attracted me 
to spend my money off buying a laptop. Haha.

Right, main point, last week, I met with the usuals, Kok and Ian.
Ian called along his friends who are honestly, a fun bunch also.
I was already pretty close to them from the first day we met.
Went around town, played monopoly deal then went to Haji to sheesha.

Okay, my initial plan to quit shisha-ing totally failed. 
Maybe I would stick to shisha-once-a-month plan. 
So sorry but I cannot resist double apple + bubblegum flavor!
So we shisha-ed till late night, when we were all out of juice.

Ian and me cabbed home since our homes are so near. 
Alright, photos time!! 

Photobucket
Aaron, You hong, Ian and me.
I was bragging about how Aaron and Ian look so much similar. 
Photobucket
Aaron.
Photobucket
Me and Valerie. 
Photobucket
Ian > Kok > Jonathan 
Photobucket
Jonathan
He looks like a horse but he's damn comical, please. 
Photobucket
Tan Ian Tan, was my boyfriend for the day.  
Photobucket
You hong!! He's super cute!!!
I always wanted a chubby brother! :< 
Photobucket
Kok wai, ultimate best friend! 
luvyou4lyfe. 
Photobucket
mew mew mew.
Photobucket
His mother said I am pretty but turning fat. -___- 
So... this is considered a neutral compliment?
Photobucket
Alex
Photobucket
Valerie, and she got the butt tongue. Lol.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour