before it gets late





Not long ago, it was my sister's birthday. She finally turned 21.
She's a complete legal bitch now, for me too, in a few months time.
It was like the first two weeks of Feb and now it already March.
I am sorry for those who keep typing "fakekill" on your browser and appear on this page
but sad to find now update. Haha.
Like I mentioned, I have a part-time job now, I am enjoying very very much. :>
Mostly cause of the fun workers I am working with.
And by the time I reach home, the first destination is the bathroom for a bath, quick dinner,
and straight to sleep.
Cause for me, my work seems to be like a 8 hours straight exercise,
so, I believe I am losing some pounds off.

I will update a few pictures about my class outing I made last week.
How nice to catch up with a number of you. :)
I wish I could meet the rest of the remainder.
Alright bye.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour