Junya Watanabe Spring 2011 RTW






Junya Watanabe latest Spring collection surely caught my attention.
Okay basically it is very different from his other collection and plus the extra fact he is the original protege of
Rei Kawakubo which is the designer of Comme Des Garcons.
Hands down for this collection. I am so in love with it.
In deed it is the sailor, navy blue theme, but anyhows, it stands out very different from
other lines, it's still have the class factor and Watanabe's signature all over it with coats and outerwears...
What I chose for the post are very casual and I supposed that was what Watanabe wanted to pull across
in this collection. Don't you just feel like trying them on just by looking at these pictures?
I know right. 
I personally like the first dress, it looks very petite and modern vintage at the same time.


I like every detail in this line, from the fancy wigs, the white masks, pale models and the white shoes...
... all goes so well together.
Stuffs like these never fails to satistfy me, always. 

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour