black label

Hi there everyone, so much for my long absence huh,
as none of you guys know, I am actually taking a part time job. 
I was actually hired as retail in UNIQLO but I lost my phone so didn't SMS me till I saw the dumb email.
Ditch that, got a more active job. Try guessing. 

Anyhows, not long back, I went for a party, well it's a night party.
Honestly, I don't feel good about my attentiveness in the night, cause I tend to be in doze mode
and plus the fact we would be drinking.

I went there at 9:30pm and planning to go back at 10:30pm.
If not, I know I will just simply tire my body out.
However, time pass, next thing I know was like 1:30pm.  
I was partially drunk, I couldn't walk really straight, I took the taxi back home without thinking about 
much consideration about the midnight fare AND I GAVE THE TAXI DRIVER TOO
MUCH EXTRA TIPS. Thanks to....

 this baby drink here.
I love it, it's the best when mixed with soft drinks. 
God knows how many cups I drank this. Addictive, for sure.

And as the night grows older, an hour by an hour,
Brendan's mother's friends would offer Brendan different alcohol drinks, which actually increases
it's intensity by an hour. So.. it went pretty bad cause he kept receiving the most concentrated
alcohol drinks. Bren's mom and her friends are so ON, I swear.

Bren had to finish all drinks in one shot.
After A LOT of shots and drinks, he finally had to throw up, well, you can tell by his red
face, he's obviously drunk and talking shit. 

Andrew and Bren.
Andrew just had a bike accident, I don't know why he's still willing to do drink when he's
not even a little healed, he and his scalded skins and limping all over Clarke Quay.
I don't know, if I was him, I would wait till I totally heal or something.

Bren and his mom. :>
Gary > Me > Andrew

Xiuming and her malay looking boyfriend.


Ghost forever. Yay me.
Me and Andrew,
Raymond and his girlfriend, me and Bren's mom's friend.
Yay us! 
Bren's mom friends. Total drink kings fo' sho'.
Birthday song and wish.
For Ian too. 

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour