morning crumps

Photobucket
Photobucket

Do you like my messy eyebrows? I am waiting for it to grow thick. Any ideas for eyebrow growth?
Yunam Haircare? Beijing 101? Right...

I believed that most of my friends, including me, had a very rough day yesterday.
Unwanted results, now the school, which I really want to be in, I cannot be entitled to it no longer.
I am only left with other options from other schools. Sigh.
I do appreciate if you guys stop asking about my results.
Basically, it's no good. Ahhh, I hate last year.
I felt ultra sad after seeing people whom I had observed which really studied like mad last year,
ending up with results way worst than mine.
Ok, I was shaken up really, I couldn't think, the counselor had to pull me up and tell me it is okay.
Drama right? Hahahaha.


So, to chill myself down and finally take control of things.
I woke up this morning and .....
Photobucket
stir some ingredients in....
Photobucket

made Pancakesssss!!!!
 I added vanilla ice-cream, not cheese plus maple syrup.

Tasted really really really good, I could actually compete with Macdonald's ones.
To be honest, I actually quite like being in the kitchen, cooking and all... experimenting...
Sum it all, I think I do a good housewife. 
Minus wife, I do not intend to get married at all. Lol.
See, I am somehow making myself happier in a way.



Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour