Laugh out softly

Hello my lovely readers. Sorry for the lack of update.
I still feel really disturbed upon knowing my results. I feel there's nowhere to go.
Haha, basically cause the course I wanted so badly, had a very low cut-off point.
Which means, it's way harder to get in... So confused. 
Most probably I would end up in an art school. 
I don't know.


Anyways, here are a few pictures with Vinod and Yaochong,
they're my classmates, I doubt I'd introduced them to you guys.
Which means, I don't really go out with my classmates at all.
You know, I think it's really funny how my classmates get along really well when we were in a class,
but now, we are all like strangers and shit. I hate it, I just feel like deleting all of them from my facebook.
Not cause they're not contacting and all, cause the class has split. Okay, basically, not happy at all about it.


It was a last minute meet-up with these two fun bunch.
Honestly, they are really fun to go out with, cause they're noisy and crazy.
Best times with them. Anyways, they are really good in camwhoring. 
I would name them "Boys Have Cam-Whore Skills"


I shall shut up now, here are the photos. 
More over @ Facebook.

Vinod

YaoChong

Vinod, you are to fair, I swear. 

Coincidently we all look a like, even as the man in the painting.
I just had to upload this, cause it's too funny. 

Luv you both, meet up soon. xoxo.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour