What I Want For Christmas

Hi there, I would like to share with you guys partial of my Christmas wish.
And even since, I would be absent from the cyber world for a bit. So sharing would be the
least I could do for fakekill, right?

Anyhows, I believed everyone enjoys Christmas, even if you don't know it's meaning,
you still somehow or rather, enjoy Christmas.
I mean in Singapore, it's one of the most look-out season for extreme SALE. 
The price of anything, everything could drop really low. 
One huge reason why I love Christmas. 


Be it Christmas or not, Singapore is still humid and stuffy as ever. 

Here's a little share. 
(You may find it a little ridicule for a 17 year old to have, fret less, it's just what I hope to have now or future.)
Photobucket
Lomo LCA+
(Would love it better if it's the Japanese White Edition like the one above!)
Photobucket
Toyc Back Shred Stripes Tee (Long)
I thought that this idea is pretty fresh and clean.  
Photobucket
Forever21 round circle skirt.
I am mad in love with this pair of skirt.
Photobucket
Pleated skirt in Navy.
Photobucket
Lennon glasses.

Insight Bikinis.
Photobucket
Burnout Tees, Any. Band Tees preferable, like Joy Division.
Photobucket
UNDFT Warmer Jacket.
(I've been yearning for this way too long already)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
1. Black Cape.
(I am dying for one)
2. Black cape with Human hair / fur.
(I like the idea of human hair)

Sweaters and Pullovers.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Swansong Floral Wedges like the ones by Jeffrey Campbell.
Can you resist these even if you're a tomboy like me?
Answer is NO. Mind you, I am not a colorful person. Cause these pairs amaze me.
Luv these.

Jeffrey Campbell Suede Platform Wedge Heel
Photobucket
A pair of creepers shoes.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour