Ho ho ho ho ho


I know I've been absent for a period, have you guys missed my nonsensical ranting?
Anyhows, I've been staying home for many days, for good actually. 
Okay, not really, of course I did went out alone to find gifts for a handful of friends, y'know, I feel really
happy when I actually get for them some gifts, it's like a form of appreciation sort of thing.
Ok, I won't sound so corny with my words. Moving on.

Merry Christmas 
to all my friends, family, readers, and those who-"despise me"-but-still-give-shits-about-me.
May you all live blissfully, ah, if you were to have a girlfriend/boyfriend/mate/date, I do hope
it turns out well for your future (I don't even know what am I intervening to about this, HAHA).
But those who don't, you can always celebrate Christmas alone or maybe with your family and friends who are single. OR, have some singles night out or something, well, that sounded much like a plan for me!
Be like me.... to have this mindset...
❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ IDGAF
image

Another post coming up on what I bought for myself this christmas...
*Flips hair*

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour