Ho ho ho ho ho pt2

(mind the mess, I am the least organized person you would eva' kno)

Okay part two, the first post was more about the my projection on Christmas to all,
I don't celebrate christmas, but anyway, my family somehow does, I mean it's almost universal.
I had my braces off today, so braceless, I feel so bare I swear, 3 years wearing my blingzx and now it's gone, I feel stripped. pl0x.
I doubt anyone can recognized me anymore anyway. 

I bought for myself a number of things, I thought of rewarding myself with 
a few christmas gifts.
Ahh, god gave me an eye infection for Christmas, best gift eva.
Must be prolly due to my prolonged usage of my contact lenses.

Okay here are some stuffs I got for myself, if you are thinking how I got so much moolah to,
it's mostly cause I am always homebound (avoided phone and computer all e way!) and being
thrifty and being a hella' good bargainer. That's me. 
Do note, I am a poor kid, I live just beside a river, and I have hole in my pocket as well as my wallet.


And as a lot of you might know, I am kinda very into K-drama and K-pop.
The Korean wave, oh please, they are really hot, I am talking about the guys.
Don't get me even started, I tell you.


I got myself a new red bowlers hat, I felt my black one looks pretty dull,
and I recently have some feel for red, it stands out really pretty.

\
A few outerwear I got.
My personally  favourite would be the one with the Comme Des Garcons print infront,
always wanted a college sweater. But, nothing stops me from wanting the UNDFTD one.
That, maybe next year. 

You all may not know but I am... another BB cream fan!
*screams scream screams*
I thought it was all bull and cock but when I actually tested out, I was extremely in love with it.
So lovin' it I bought all four altogether.
Ok, not all at once, those Super Skin79 BBcream versions were bought from Malaysia, best part, my bargain skills was put into play. The other two were from Singapore, LEGERE, the ones that amazed me.
I love BB creams, period.
(please ah please ah, i hardly fall or like any cosmetic products ah!)

I thought to give it a go, I tried it on, within minutes, I was dozing off. Magic magic.


Number of masks I have.
From Etude house, The Face Shop, Tony Moly, Baviphat etc etc.
All beneficial to my current face problems.

I really like this REVLON foundation.
It started white, then when you start to even out with your finger tips,
it changes to match your skin color. Magic magic magic!


My favourite lip stick from Etude House.
Why? Cause Park Shin Hye wears it, and she also made an advertisement on it.

My eyebrows secret weapon.
From Etude house.
It has the power to thicken my eyebrows when it's mega thin thanks to threading.
I love it, somehow gives an sex appeal to it. :>


Goodnite, xxxxxx.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour