-


The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you.
Kahlil Gibran



Then again, I wonder if he still loves me like he used to.
Cause currently, there isn't any obvious signs nor anything.
Maybe god hates me, maybe I don't worth anybody.
I am not being desperate, its just really really really not easy to lose somebody
you love and treasure for so many god damn months.
I am not that sort which just be fine with it and carry on the next minute.
I can't go on so easily, whenever I try to move on,
I wake up on my bed, remembering he was here beside me, snuggling and hugging.
whenever I go look at my phone, keep checking continuously hoping he would text.
whenever I go places, reminds me of you and me fooling around at those places.
whenever I go around, I wish I had my fingers in between his.

Why must I encounter in this situation where I am at.
Is this a punishment or is this what supposed to be some sort of gift?
How will you answer.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour