Past days

I know I am a dick in updating my blog.
So does the loss in blog readers. I am so sorry.
Here are a few pictures.
I am really loving school, mainly cause it's my classmates and
how it somehow or rather made studying easier.
I need to stay away from things that makes me very uneasy, I guess?

Mr Glenn's Tan 31st birthday! :)

The whole of my class gave him the true cake smash,
Edmund > Zhi Wel > Eng Kiat > Me > Sachin.
I love you all.
Princess Wong, She's my sarcastic Maths teacher.
Congrats to you both for finally making Facebook after many years!

Vas & Ahmad.

Tiong Hong and Sachin. :)


WenBei's 17th Birthday! :)
Tiong and Wenbei! :)
Jun wei.
Eng kiat. :)
Wenbei and SengYang si-pa-ku SengYang.
Yanyeeeee!~
Justin Yeo, shuai ge ftw!
With the Chinese boys.

Sathishhhhhhhhhhhhh! :)
Edmund look good here. :/
H3h3h3hh3h3. Wenbei and her cake.

Yanyee and SueAnn. :)
I love you all.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour