mojo jo jo


Hi blog, I know my absence pretty long.
It's supposed to be the June H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S!
But NOOOOO, poor Secondary 4 and 5 have to stay in school
throughout the whole holiday just to prepare O'level.

The school just want to make sure we have at least 5 hours of studies every
single fucking day.

I hafta buck up totally, I can only pass English for mid-year exams.
Am I some genius or something? IKR.

At the same time, I needa get cash.
Argh. I am still have some dilemma whether to get
the pair of shoe or not yes or not or yes or not or yes.
Fickle-minded as ever. :(

Anyways, a few of my indian classmates taught me these today.
"Toh-vou-dia" >> You need to say it really fast to get it right.
It means "Prostitude" in Tamil.
"Pun-dek-ma-veh-neh" It means "Son Of A Bitch" in a Tamil.
So interesting right? Lol.

Babai for now.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour