anxious as fuck

I have numerous things I bought overseas via sprees.
I am currently very anxious, it has only been a few days,
it felt like it has been weeks.
Okay yarrrr, I love it when my postwoman knock
really loud on my door and hail out loud "Mastura! Your mail's here!"
And I'll be like rushing to door and woahhhh!
You get the picture.

Ahhhh, I had a talk with my parents yesterday.
I was texting with my phone, then my dad asked if
Iphone4G is good.

Me: Like Jyeahhhh! It's an improved version of mine!
it has bluetooth, it has wider screen, many... (convincing them to get for me)
Dad: Really? Oh, me and your mom thought of getting it.
Me: *EYEBROWS RAISED* FOR ME?!!!!!
Dad: Nope, for me and your mom, we feel that we need to keep up with
technology and therefore we are getting it to be hip.. bla bla bla....
Me: WHAAAAAAAT! *flips hair*

At that point, I swear my middle fingers and my middle toes
were about to point out to them both.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour