4th June

Thank to all those who flooded my phone,
who flooded hardcore my facebook, classmates and teachers.
I feel really special on 4th june. :)

What really touched me on 4th june itself was my mom taking a leave
off her work, and then pretended that she is going for work.
She then made a surprise for me in school, she brought
cupcakes for me, she got most of my classmates to sing
me a birthday song. :o


Nithya shared the same birthdate as me. :)
Happy birthday to us.



Then we pretended we just got married.

Hi Zaidi and Thanjeeeeel~

Hannah Lim Su Ting. :)

Sufian

Engkiat.

Thanks mom. :)
She even got me a flowers. idk why.

Classmates. ♥

Thats my most hated Chemistry teacher.
You can tell that he's nonsensical by just even reading the
stupid phrase on his shirt. -.-



Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour