A-hoy!



How you all like my new banner, punks? :)
It's just me and my obsessions with triangles and geometrical shapes. pl0x.

Hi there. I am in the midst of doing my art prep. It's 3 in the morning.
I am still having doubts of going anyway tomorrow,cause I know
I will be the only one, the rest chose to chicken themselves out.

Ah well, mid-year examinations sucks, cause it makes you feel as though
the major exams is like nearing, actually it is...
Well, 2nd language O'level paper on 30th May yo', comfirm floppy disk.
I don't know see anybody in school who is as stressed up as me.
Ok, I can see the ultimate difference in N'level and O'level now.
You can never study last minute anymore.
It's hard.

I needa start rapping in Chinese. Totally.

Other than that, my poor nose is flooded and its leaking,
my throat feels like sand paper rubbing on it, my head weighs more than
my living room arm chair. :(



Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour