chill out



I am sorry, I am so in love with the necklace I got yesterday.
May have costed me a lot but anyways, I love it.
I went a little shopping here and there yesterday.

My fringe is a mess cause I've been using headbands at home,
therefore leaving a bend on my fringe making it look fugly when its headband-less.
You know....

I was with Kok, Ian, Melissa, Raymond and Roger.
Kok wanted to buy a pair of birkenstock like mine and I wanted to shop for clothes.
Yeah, they had many smoke breaks. I was asking them if I should get the
pair of shorts or not or not or not or not or not or yes or yes or yes or yes.
I think I am getting it, soon. Hahaha.

I have to thank them for somehow or rather enlarging my ear holes.
Even though I was already screaming and squealing outside 313 Orchard.
Ok pigtures will do.

Kok>Roger>Ian>Me>Melissa.
Obviously they were trying compete with me and my eyes's size.


I just noticed, we all have the same hair color.


1) Raymond the ultimate ahbeng. 2) Kok the dog.


Cropped pocket stripes tee, Highwaisted shorts, pearl braceletzz, studded bag,
accessories and a pair of birkenstock. :)


Melissa, you're so cute, i swear.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour