X

Yeap. I am more of not in the mood actually.
I've been a lot of shit from the middle of January, till now,
worse was yesterday, worsen even more today.

I feel really pressurized in both education and social.
I'd lack a lot of confidence lately, really.
I like being with classmates, and even good friends outside,
who you know, be there always for me, trying to cheer me up,
even so, with sarcasm and criticism and their mean words.
I mean some saw my puffy eyes and all, lately.

Her meanness and grouchiness in her words somehow made me wake up,
and hit back to reality. Like just make sense suddenly when she says about this,
I could see she really wants to help, yeah thanks again.
"Practically could suck a pole... dry." inside joke inside joke.
And since beginning of school, I'd noticed I've been singing out a loud with
SueAnn, just crazy, we'll go on and on and on and on, and look for lyrics and sing and sing...
You know what, fuck you, I am dragging you to karaoke soon.

Vice-principal made an effort to talk to me personally yesterday,
I know he's encouraging me, somehow, there's some impact,
that made me really cry inside, fucking disappointed with myself.
I always have this line from him spamming in my head:
"If you don't work hard, I am going to have stern actions against you..."

How pressurizing.
I am pissed with everything around me.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour