#


Yes, it's Ryemie, he's my ex-boyfriend.
He apologized to me, and he felt really sorry for me and my loss.
He asked me out, I don't see why I should declined, thus,
I am lacking of accompany and since my life isn't feeling the same.


My shoes nicer.
His shoes cuts.

DIY BLAZER - thrifted, Cheap Monday shirt - DS, Acid-washed shorts - CottonOn,
Stockings - shop near my house, Oxford shoes - Topshop, Drawstring leather bag - Topshop.


Pshhhh, step gerek only. lol.





Ghosts of me.

:)


Ghoshhhhhhht.




"Eh eh let's do the bad romance dance part where lady gaga do the retarded thing...
like this....." *Some girl popped out* Snap!

Ra-ra-ra-ahahah! Rah ma hahahahahhahaha!
I don't know how he could do the whole thing without laughing. :/
Was hard for me.

Thanks uh, tak layan.



And I walked home after that, and I saw this Chinese dude wearing a bold thick on his shirt,
and he walked with his chest out. And I giggled to myself when I read
whatever on his shirt, I bet, self-print.
It wrote: "Let's have Hor Fun, this food is sick, I wanna have a taste on a Chinese dick"
With the Lady Gaga - Love Game's tune.
MAJOR ROFLOLMAO

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour