fucking shag

I had a crazy day yesterday.
I shisha till I got sick of it.
I got damn dizzy.
I did jumpshots and turn-rounds non-stop.
I rolled over the floor cause I was dizzy.
I missed two fucking bus in a row!
I head home, shot my parents with my hand pistol.
I slept straight away.
I woke up, noticed I overflowed.
And with a fucking pain in mt stomach

Great.
And I love electro house music suddenly.
Like, makes me feel like dancing.
I can't wait for my O's to be over.
I will drag Sue Ann since it's her legal age birthday soon.
Voila! And then we'll be like "A diva is a female version of a hustla~" all over.
And I am joining a hobby, which Hannah will love me if I do.
Okay, partly my mom wants me in it. and I want an activity to do after O's.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour