tags

Okay, I guess you're right.
Cause recently people have been tagging me about
wolfberry.onsugar.
I wouldn't say COPY, it's immature.
She's looks different from me, and her name isn't the same as mine,
she's the same age as me, she's blogs differently from mine,
just the URL, well, it's up to her, who am I to like stop her, right?
Pshhhh. :( But, my wolfberry's name have been taken.
Oh, how much I love wolves, and my wish in keeping one in
future.

And tags, yeah thanks for supportive tags,
you know I really love you readers, cause you guys always care and share.
Makes me feel so much better.

To stalker, I don't know you, pshhhh, and I don't communicate in malay.

To Irna, call memetalmouth uh, iron maiden also cannot beat me. \m/

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour