school


Hello world.
I would like to share you about my school life.
I am still in Bendemeer Secondary.
No, I don't like this school, personal review.
I don't like a particular girl, well, I know
friends from secondary 2 to secondary 4 would know who.
You just turn my eyes instant red, I don't know.

Right, so class is a bore.
Besides the fact that I am with tap tap revenge 3 online,
English is boring, damn boring, I hope it was Mr Jay teaching.
It would be like a bitchy healthy lesson every English lesson. :(
How I wish.

I will never forget "breasts" fight in school,
where kelly, yifeng, melissa and whoever's around.
The key point of this "game", is grab the whole of a girl's boobs,
and then run away with it, it was dangerous to walk or stand with our
chest out, these girls including me will just creep from the back,
and grab yours. Haha, good old times.

The rest are pictures with captions.
I know I look like a dirk in school.
I still don't get it, why 80% of the malay and indian girls
MUST apply eyeliner and eye shadow and fix their brows and whatever make-ups
in school, like who's there to attract? -.-

Hi Hannah Lim Su Ting.
We're pretty much alike, we're two malay idiots taking O'level chinese this year,
we both have braces and both carrying neon blue bag.
We're forever trying our best to speak in our minah language,
of course, for me is a total failure.

1) Hannah! :B 2) Hi Wenbei, craziest bitch I've ever known for life.
She's loud and I fear her cause she plays the "Breasts fight"
which it's very well known activity last time.


Hi Sue Ann.
Okay, the main point is the girl at the back, a major lol,
I lost the whole my appetite on eating my bread after seeing this girl's
hole of doom.

Hannah, Me! and Liling.
Woah, liling ang moh sia the hair!!!

And I went band for once. and it would be last I think.

Saxophone try out, I thought it was hard,
cause I was biting like crazy, but then it was like blowing the freaking air.
Amacam, macam pro ke tak? *eyebrows up up*


China doll beside me, and milly millays mills's brother beside me.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour