Out With Koh Sue Ann

So hello, Sue Ann and me, out of the blue, on Thursday,
while we were having PE, we suddenly thought of singing our lungs out.
So, first thing that came to my mind was Russian Roulette by Rihanna,
got us driving insane throughout the whole day, we kept singing
repeatedly. Geez.

I accompanied her after school, in search of her beach-wear dress.
She introduced to me this swimsuit which now, I really dying for but it's like $2XX.
Gosh, where am I going to dig for that amount of money?
I guess I have to rely on online stores or something. :(
But, Sue Ann, the gold plaiting and deep purple.... oh man.

Right, cam-whored, acted like noisy bimbotic bitches in town.
We were really loud and laughing so much and making noise everywhere.
And we acted like blonde models everywhere. Geez.

Haha, thanks Sue Ann, was surely a crazy Thursday for me.
See you on Saturday, wooop woop!

1) I need sleep, I know, shhhhh.
2) At a glance, I think Sue Ann's really minds me of Rihanna.
I guess it's the hair.

Our mini-photo studio. lol,wtf.

I am officially sick of Chippys's fried mars balls. >:(

1) Sue Ann's 2) Dont ask about the fringe.

This is a part of the Russian Roulette song by Rihanna.
A phrase where she sang "So just pull the trigger.. trigger... trigger.. trigger"
Uh... you should get my drift.


Sue Ann's hair is just so hilarious to just look at these animations.




1) HA HA HA HA HA . pfft.
2) Woah Sue Ann, power uh you.

More over at Facebook.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour