Hi 2010


Hello.
I did not have a happy new year at all, my right eye
was pissing me off all the time and I got really aggressive.
Fought with my boyfriend, my phone's being a bitch suddenly.
Thank god for family to be there, when I need them,
they was about to start eating, but canceled their order just to fetch me home.
I sound really spoilt, but i love all of them.

And my dad bought a new sound system for home, kitchen actually.
I thought it was crap till I plugged my ipod on, oh my god,
The bass is awesome, it's crystal clear, and it's so loud,
I can even hear it when I am in the toilet.
Shitttttt, ade orang nak club kat rumah aku?
Anyone wants to club in my house? LMAO.

And anyways, congratulations to those
who went for the Bloody Beetroot's event thing, which is tonight.
I hope you guys enjoy them, I mean afterall,
they're awesome, even tho' warp is fucking stupid after playing that song on repeat.

Yeah, cheers!
Hello 2010!
Tomorrow's is me and jufri's 5th month,
I don't think he's going to meet me anyways.
But still...

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour