feathers

So recently I've really been away from the computer.
My bad. Just when I thought of giving up my O'level art,
I went to a shop with SueAnn ytd, and we spend two hours
totally and were really amazed with that guy's work.
and I am buying a cover fr my phone there,
with fringes and beads. awesome shiattt.
Not only that, I got inspired straight for my art.
I am fucking happy.

SueAnn and me also tried TGIF! restaurant,
known as "Thank God It's Friday!".
fucking awesome restaurant, will definitely dine there again,
and staffs there are over friendly.
geez, I am craving for their steakkkkkkkkkkk.

my mom agrees in buying for me a pair of CheapMonday jeans,
my dad too. So means, two jeans, Double awesome~
I still want an April77 one. :)

Honestly, I've to thank Ahtan for talking to me out,
trying his best to cheer me up, make me smile,
try to make my mind busy to forget about my recent misery,
help me get over it. Thanks, bro,
and thanks for sharing your side of misery.

And also thanks to Hafiz,
for continuously telling me it's the break-up season
and even Brat Pitt and Angelina Joline are apart.
Hahahha, such a jerk you can be, fiz.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour